AN INTRODUCTION INTO COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
How to GROW YOUR WEALTH from this profitable sector of the investment market.
Tuesday 28th April Rendezvous Hotel Mayoral Drive Auckland 7pm.
Commercial property is completely different from residential property and can provide a large number of opportunities to increase wealth and security without relying on inflation or any particular market conditions.
Olly Newland F.N.Z.IM. , Dip. Man., M.P.I.N.Z., Authorised Financial Adviser
Olly’s forty-something years of investment experience has given him a unique insight in to the New Zealand property market. He is now considered one of this country’s pre-eminent property investors and advisers.
Carl Burling N.Z.C.E. , A.C.E.M.
With over 20 years successful property investing experience in both the residential and commercial sectors, Carl is familiar with the challenges and opportunities in commercial property investment. Carl is Olly’s business partner and co – owns several commercial properties as well as providing full property management and financial services for a wide variety of clients in both the commercial and residential markets..
Tony Milicich Registered Financial Adviser (RFA) Member of Professional Advisers Association (PAA)
Tony has over 40 years’ experience in the banking and finance having held senior positions within both. He now operates as an independent mortgage broker assisting his clients to secure finance for both their residential and commercial property investments.
John Berry ATAINZ, ANZIM, Dip Bus, Registered Financial Advisor, Member of Institute of Directors
John is a highly successful chartered accountant and business adviser with expertise in property accounting for commercial and residential investors.
• Residential property investment as compared to commercial property investment.
• The different classes of commercial properties and how to profit from them.
• How to rapidly double the value of a commercial property over a very short time.
• The importance of leases as they effect capitalisation rates, and values.
• Tax and GST matters and how it effects commercial property.
• How to organise the best finance from banks and other sources for the funding of commercial property.
• How to double the value of a commercial property over a short time.
• Finance mortgages and banks.
• How to understand and improve the different types of tenancies and leases.
• The 5 big mistakes commercial investors make and how to avoid them
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW. FOR MORE DETAILS 0800 522 622 or go to our website and click on the “contact ” tab and fill in your details.
VISIT OUR FACE BOOK PAGE FOR MORE INFO.